- Action camera introduction
- How do you find a great action camera
- Where can I find a blog about action cameras
Digital cameras have been evolving for the past several years. More and more innovations have been coming out of the woodwork to impress even the best professional photographers today. This has pushed the modern day camera market to greater heights and has sparked a great demand. Manufacturers have answered the call and produced many great cameras. As a consumer though, it is in your best interest to identify the best ones when you are shopping for one.
So how do you find a great camera? First, find a nice blog about action cameras. This is where your research starts. Then, identify what features you are really after. Here’s a list of some of things you need to look out for.
- Image Quality – This is by far the most important category in your list. Every great action camera should produce great image quality. It is a no brainer really. You need an action camera that produces crisp and sharp images.
- Form and Size – This is one thing to consider as well. A good action camera has to be light and small so as not to inconvenience you when you are filming. Who wants to lug around a huge camera and strap it in your helmet? No one, right?
- Audio Quality – What use is a great video with bad audio? Absolutely nothing. Great videos come hand in hand with great audio. Look for an action camera that can capture both aspects with good quality.
- Waterproof Capable – A great action camera should be waterproof. Underwater videos are really cool and very hard to do unless you have a camera that is really waterproof.
Once you’ve identified these features, you can continue your research. A nice blog about action cameras will identify these features for you and more. Check the reviews to see if an action camera is what it says it is. It is your best guide in determining if an action camera is good or not.